Supply Chain Manager - Vancouver, WA
The Supply Chain Manager will be a key contributor for purchasing specified materials, supplier partnering, inventory controls, supplier management and drive strategic coordination of all materials and services for scheduling effectiveness. Keys to success in this role include strong analytics, judgment, negotiation and communication skills. The candidate needs to openly collaborate with team members, provide accurate organized data and schedules, create strategies for supplier quality, cost, and delivery, and initiate cost savings, material options and shipping and logistical strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for materials purchasing cost and lead-time effectiveness
- Supplier selection, negotiation, and management process effectiveness
- Production planning and coordination
- Effective cost reduction (services and materials)
- Lean inventory management effectiveness
- Purchasing/supply chain experience within architecture or commercial building environment
- Familiarity with architectural drawing details and tolerances
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and supply chain processes
- Strong background in production planning, materials purchasing, warehousing and logistics
- Materials and purchasing planning; vendor selection, negotiation and contracts experience
- Experience implementing LEAN manufacturing tools (ie: 5S; Kaizen; Value Stream Mapping)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), QuickBooks, Smartsheet
- 5+ years experience in a large product manufacturing environment
- BIM supply chain integration (SCM) and/or CAD driven documentation
- Supplier performance management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Supply Chain Management, APICS certificate desirable, or equivalent relevant professional experience.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Valid driver’s license
Know someone who’s perfect for Blokable? Have them email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blokable offers competitive benefits, salary, stock options, and healthcare.
Blokable is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Blokable encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.