Senior Construction Fabricator - Vancouver, WA
We are looking for a Senior Construction Fabricator to support in the manufacturing of our modular building concept inside our Vancouver, WA area factory. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company on the ground floor and to influence the development of an innovative housing product. You are a reliable and motivated builder and have a strong work ethic, integrity, and an attention to detail that inspires others to build an excellent product. Your passion for building and construction extends into advanced materials and the application of technology to the built environment. This position will require the ability to troubleshoot and team-up with our innovation and development team and direct Jr. Fabricators to build better product. You will have general construction experience in structure, envelope, fenestration and finishing a building to be weather resistant, energy efficient and beautiful. Additionally, you will have experience and skill in MEP and technology installation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Construction of our full-scale prototypes and pre-production modular buildings within our Vancouver factory.
- Ensure that the work is in compliance with city, county and state requirements and building codes.
- Ensure safety within the factory and compliance with OSHA standards and best practice.
- Basic Construction: 5 years experience a) Carpentry/ framing, siding, roofing, window and door installation b) Steel construction and fabrication experience very desirable MEP+T Installation: 3 years experience a) HVAC, electrical, plumbing/sanitary, technology/communications/hardware. Finishing Work: experience desirable but not required a) Finish carpentry, flooring, drywall.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Punctual and ready to work a full day shift and some overtime hours within a factory
- Able to use and basic office suite and project management software
- Able to coordinate and communicate with all trades, in our factory and on site
- Ability to lift, move, and carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds.
Know someone who’s perfect for Blokable? Have them email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Blokable offers competitive benefits, salary, stock options, and healthcare.
Blokable is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Blokable encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.