Production Manager - Vancouver, WA
The ideal candidate must possess at least five years of production management experience in a manufacturing environment. Candidates must have a strong background in work instruction development, staff management, and safety and quality programs, LEAN manufacturing, and Six Sigma experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead cross-functional manufacturing teams of fabricators, and MEP specialist to complete product orders meeting on-time delivery schedules, within quality standards, within cost targets
- Develop and execute workflow and work instructions including safety and quality plans
- Develop, execute and maintain capacity planning strategy
- Develop and execute continuous improvement plan
- Partner with Engineering, Supply Chain, and HR to achieve business goals
- Meet key objectives related to inventory, including WIP turns and inventory accuracy
- Establish and maintain clean, orderly and safe factory environment
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree, degree in engineering or production/operations management or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- Experience with workflow and work instruction development and execution
- Fixture/assembly aid development and manufacturing equipment selection experience
- LEAN and Six Sigma factory floor layout
- CAD and/or engineering documentation proficiency
- CAM skills and/or machinery programming skills for machine tools and/or CMM measuring tools
- Experience developing/managing Quality and Safety training and documentation
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) proficiency
- Automation equipment and application experience
- Material(s) kitting and/or sub-assembly experience
Know someone who’s perfect for Blokable? Have them email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blokable offers competitive benefits, salary, stock options, and healthcare.
Blokable is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Blokable encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.